We are a Karate and Self-Defence Club that provides classes for kids age 5-10 years old, teenagers and adults age 11+ years old, as well as personal classes.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you visit or use the Site.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide directly to us when you fill out a form, make a purchase, or communicate with us through the Site. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Site, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and the pages you visit on the Site. We may also collect information about your location and the device you use to access the Site.
- Cookies: We may use “cookies” to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Third-Party Services: We may use third-party services to collect and process information about you. These services may include Google Analytics, which collects information about your use of the Site and provides us with reports and insights about Site traffic and usage. These third-party services may collect information such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit on the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve the Site and our services, and to communicate with you. This may include:
- Providing you with the classes and services you request
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Sending you marketing and promotional materials about our classes and services
- Analyzing your use of the Site to improve our services and optimize the Site
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and website hosting.
- In response to a request for information by a government or law enforcement agency, or in connection with an investigation or legal proceedings.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- With your consent or at your direction.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect:
- Opting Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the contact information provided below. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you transactional or service-related communications.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
- Location Information: Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. You can also stop the collection of location information from your device by uninstalling the app or by disabling location services for the app in your device’s settings menu.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect through the Site. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with any personal information.
Haito Karate and Self-Defence Club 30 Elm Street, Peterborough, PE2 9BL
Effective Date: December 19, 2022